We are the professional supplier of industry chain solutions including designing, manufacturing and installing of the Ceiling system and drywall partition system. Free sample for Track is OK. Feel free to contact us!
Five Grades of Zinc
When the steel enters the kettle at 840 to 850 degrees Fahrenheit, zinc-iron alloy layers start to form. This portion normally represents about 50 to 70 percent of the total coating thickness, with the zinc being the top layer. Directly coming out of the kettle, all [galvanize steel track profiles] are extremely bright, despite the coating appearance.
Five grades of zinc for continuous hot-dip galvanizing:
1. London Metal Exchange (LME) Grade- contains a minimum of 99.995% zinc
2. Special High Grade (SHG)- high purity of zinc containing a minimum of 99.990% of zinc
3. High Grade (HG)- contains a minimum of 99.95% zinc
4. Intermediate Grade (IG)- contains a minimum of 99.5%zinc
5. Prime Western Grade (PWG)- contains 0.5 to 1.4% lead, and a minimum of 98.5% zinc